Proverbs 3:9 (KJV)
Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase.

8.20.2008

Mission #2... What lies under the bed?

As you can see in the title, Mission #2 is complete! I am a changed person!! My mom and I jerked the mattresses off my bed, and I went to town cleaning under there! It was quite interesting really. I have a fan in my room that is remote controlled; a couple of YEARS ago the remote disappeared. I searched and searched for that thing. I even looked under the bed (hoping there were no monsters... lol) but no luck. Then when I moved my dresser (Mission #1), a HUGE dust bunnie came out. I thought, "Man. That is one big bunnie!" But then I looked closer (gross) and saw that this d.b. had buttons. It was my remote for my fan!! I was so excited. I washed it off with warm soapy water and it was as good as new!

I have TMJ. It's a syndrome in the jaw that sometimes can cause it to lock. On certain days, it can also be more painful that other days. It's common cause is the grinding of teeth, especially while asleep. I bought a mouth guard many, many months ago that you wear at night to prevent your teeth from grinding together. I wore it the night I bought it. When I woke up, it wasn't in my mouth; it wasn't on my bed; it wasn't anywhere!! I honestly thought I had swallowed the thing! But, when I moved the mattresses and videos, magazines, CDs, and everything else that was under the bed, there it was! Just laying on the floor.

I was hoping I would find something great, wonderful, and exciting under there... Like money or something! lol. But it was all dust, a remote, and a mouth piece. So thus completes Mission #2.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't have anything growing! LoL that would be bad. I bet it feels good to have a clean room. I think I'm gonna start cleaning right now.

Anonymous said...

Well Jacob now everyone in the whole wide world knows how much time is spent cleaning at the Crisp home. lol!! Thanks to your very informative blog! But it's ok. I should say I did find the same type of... as you call them (dust bunnies) under the fridge. ha... I got you beat I think they were bigger than your remote. Did I just admit that?

Jacob said...

@ Diana. Yeah I can actually breathe in there now! Lol. And YES I'm SO thankful there wasn't anything growing under there! That really would have been bad.
@ Mom. That's gross! Lol. I love you! ^o^

Anonymous said...

I dread the day I clean out from under my bed!!!LOL Speaking of mouth guards...I think I need one cause in the morning I always feel my teeth grinding and then I will wake up and my jaw is soooo sore! Oh well...what were we talking about? Oh yeah, dust bunnies...GROSS!LOL