Proverbs 3:9 (KJV)
Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase.

8.18.2008

Mission #1... Moving the furniture...

Today I have been cleaning my room. It's 6:30 right now and I have been cleaning since 1:00!!! I moved my dresser, nightstand, and chest, and got all the dust bunnies out. I can honestly say that I have not cleaned my room like this since I first moved into it.. almost 4 years ago!!!! EWW!!!!! But with the help of a trusty Rainbow vacuum cleaner, a Swiffer mop, and nerves of steel, I faced the dust bunnies head-on!! I also Pledged everything in my room - except for my bed, which I'll hopefully get to tomorrow - and now it's all sparkly! :D I also tackled my window and blinds.

So thus completes Mission 1... Tomorrow will be Mission 2... What lies under the bed?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I need to do that soon.....I hate to even think of it...although I do dust my dressers every other day....I don't sweep or mop under them! :(

Anonymous said...

LoL that is funny. I keep telling myself "need to clean my room today", but I always have something to do like house work and laundry. I'll get to it one day... aww man I can't, school starts next week! LOL :) I'll get to my room eventually!
Looking foward to hear about Mission #2