Proverbs 3:9 (KJV)
Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase.

8.28.2008

Leaving!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything about what's been going on in my life. I can sum it all up with one word... BUSY! Going somewhere all the time whether it's school (only 11 more days!!!!! :D Then I will be thru with high school!!!!!!!! YAY!!!), going to the school where I work (Heritage Christian School), or traveling and singing. It's always something all the time! But it's wonderful and I love every second of it. :)

This weekend is going to be CRAZY! We're leaving in just a few minutes to go to Gatlinburg, TN, to go to The Gatlinburg Gathering. It's a 3 night concert with groups like The Hoppers, The Talley Trio, Gold City, The Booth Brothers, just to name a few! Blood Bought is going to sing on the showcase stage on Sunday night. Please pray for God's anointing to be on us. If we win, we will be privileged to sing one song on the MAIN stage! The groups that will be on mainstage the night are The Booth Brothers, Karen Peck & New River (I love her so much! She is SO sweet!!), Triumphant Quartet, my good friends Third Generation, and Kirk Talley. I am so excited I can hardly wait!! I'll post about our time up there hopefully next week. ;)

Love y'all much!!
-Jacob
Pro. 3:9

No comments: